Sunday, November 25, 2007

Week 2

So it's the end of Week 2 and it's been quite a success. There are still some things that I am struggling with like eating enough protein/calories and pretty much trying to find balance throughout it all but overall I'm happy to report another 2.8 lbs gone!



and yes I even started posting my weekly weigh-ins on youtube! It was fun editing that thing let me tell you. For my first little editing job I don't think it was too bad!

I avoided the scale this week because I wanted to I wanted to surprise myself. I would have been happy with 2 lbs because I believe that is a healthy weight-loss but I am very happy with 2.8!


This week I didn't take my freeday. Which is a day BFL allows individuals to pretty much eat whatever the heck they want. I hope that doesn't hurt me to bad throughout the week. It's just that I figure it is my free day, I should be free not to take it right? Although last week I did take it, BOY did I take it with an Applebees Blondie and an order of Chicken Wings, do you know that's about 3000 calories in and of itself. I only ate about half of the wings but I did eat that ENTIRE blondie. Yep sure did and I still don't feel guilty about it either. =) But for whatever reason I just decided not to take it there this week. I have had two almond joy trip shot coffee's this weekend so I guess I will use that as my freeday treat.

No comments: