Sunday, December 3, 2006

Day 2

Morning, late night, whatever you want to call it. It was 1 am and I woke up with a headache out of this world. I wasn't hungry, just a pounding headache. Is this what a migraine feel like? I couldn't go back to sleep so I figured I would make my morning tea. Not bad. Read Proverbs 23 and 24 awesome and exactly what I needed. Got tired and figured I had an hour before I had to get up at 3:30 so I went back to sleep. My stomach was my alarm clock. (sigh) I sat there praying that the tea would quickly do whatever it had to do. Locked in the bathroom for 30 minutes, I had to be out of the door by 4:30 . . . this cleanse was not the most timely decision. Oh and great, I have started my period! Ladies if you are reading this, please do yourself a favor and plan the cleanse around this time. You do not want to get caught up like I did. Trust me!

I made the lemonade with less syrup and cayenne this time. It was perfect!

So I made it to work on time. Unfortunately Ms. Senna Tea still needed to take care of some unfinished business and didn't care where I was. I told my co-workers that I had the stomach flu. It was very believable judging by the number of trips I kept taking to the bathroom.

I made it through my full 8 hours and proceeded to take care of my errands. When I was finished I headed off to spin class. After spin, I was ready to crash. This is where the extra syrup could have kicked in. I think that was a poor judgement call on my part. Tomorrow I'm on the ball machine (tennis) for an hour so I think I better stick with the script as far as the recipe goes.

All and all it's 8pm. I have just about finished my lemonade and I am on my way to making this tea. Today I did not get hungry, I had tons of energy (did I mention I completed an entire spin class) and I got a lot accomplished. I'm looking forward to day 3, I heard that it's suppose to be the toughest.

Bring it on, Day 3

No comments: