Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 8

Day 8 was pretty dag on awful as far as the fast goes. Remember that queasy feeling that I was experiencing the day before well it went into full blast on day 8. If I didn't know it to be physically impossible I would actually believe that I was pregnant. The nausea was ridiculous. I had to force myself to drink the limeade. (Yes I'm still making it with limes these days) I was actually feeling pretty weak today.

I didn't get back from seeing my guy until 12 am and I had to be up by 3:30 am to go to work. So I'm pretty sure the little 3 and a half hours of sleep that I received played an important role in how I was feeling that day. I'm not as young as I use to be. I'm feeling it now. God I hate aging. I'm in my twenties I shouldn't feel like this right?

After work I crashed, slept till that evening. Woke up, the headaches were gone and so was the nausea, which was a great relief. My guy called and we talked till 12 am ahh payback is so sweet!

Don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Probably will sleep in till 6am or so.

That pretty much was the day.


Oh one last thing, I had a weird food craving of Captain Crunch with ice cold soy milk! What's that about? I haven't ate Captain Crunch cereal in years!

No comments: