Sunday, December 3, 2006

Day 6

Awl man I am so sick of the swf! That thing is the worst. I was half way tempted to throw some maple syrup in that 32 ounce bottle. But this is all part of the process right? The drama, the bp, the expelling of 28 years of toxins built up in my body.

I haven't even made the lemonade today. I'm really still in a state of depression I think. Contemplating life. How quick it is. How precious it is. I really wanted to call my guy and was somewhat agitated that I could not. Kinda hating this fast (atleast that portion of it) right now. Yet at the same time wondering if 10 days will even be enough. I feel like I could take this further, honestly I know that I probably should.

~~~~Later that day~~~

I ended up switching the drink to limeade today. It wasn't bad at all. It was actually a welcomed change. I couldn't drink all of it. I only had two glasses. I know that was pitiful. I will try and drink more before I go to sleep tonight.


All in all the actual fast is getting easier and easier. I can see how people could do it for 40 days now. I still can't believe I've gotten past that halfway marker. This is the longest time in my adult life that my body has gone without food. It's amazing and it just goes to show you that the limitations we put on ourselves are so false!

We can do so much more than we initially perceive we can.

No comments: