Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 7

Oh you guys I am so far behind it's ridiculous. I will try and recap the past three days in three separate posts to the best of my ability.

Day 7 was actually a pretty difficult day. I attended my friends memorial service and it was amazing. She was a teacher and a really good friend to many. Her students filled the auditorium and it was just so beautiful to see how many young lives she touched. It was also extremely sad, to witness these young hearts broken, knowing that their reality had just changed. I was able to see a few faces that I had not seen in years. I told them that we were much to young to have impromptu reunions like this, they agreed, promise to keep in touch, hopefully we will.

I left and drove the hour and a half to see my guy. I will save all the details of that in a later post. I actually started on one that was pretty long and lost it. There must be a reason for that. It turned out to be a pretty good reunion for us. I missed him terribly and it was so good to see him again. I was able to break down in front of him a little bit while he just held me. It was an emotional day.

As far as the fast was concerned it's day seven, nothing but headaches, I mean intense throbbing. I wasn't hungry I just wanted the pain to stop. I didn't drink much because I was beginning to feel queasy. Oh and my tongue was sheer white! What's that about? I didn't drink the tea today. Yeah I know I know, not drinking much of the limeade, not drinking the tea, I'm just messing up all the way around! I did crave coffee like a son of a gun the minute I saw that beautiful green Starbucks sign!

But I didn't give in.

I pressed on . . .

that was pretty much my day

No comments: