Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 9

I'm finally caught up! Today is Day 9! One day away from reaching my goal! How awesome is that you guys! I can't believe I made it this far. What a journey. I'm so excited about living a healthier lifestyle.

I've already planned a trip to the Dekalb International Farmers Market in Atlanta. If you are ever in the area and want to see something truly amazing check it out. Its like the walmart of organic foods. They have the best everything! They even have an organic bakery that taste like heaven!

Okay but enough about food. I'm just so amazed about what has been taking place. I'm on my 9th day! Something I never thought I would or could do! This is unbelievable. But I did it.

I woke up earlier than I thought I would @ 6 am. I haven't made the limeade today. I think I might do a lemon lime combination and see how it goes. I will do the tea and swf this morning because I have been slacking and as bad as the swf is, I really do feel better afterwards. This morning I feel pretty darn good. Maybe it's the excitement of me being so close to my goal. Maybe because it's Monday and I basically played hooky from work and I don't have to go in until FRIDAY!!!!! Maybe it's because well just because . . . I don't know but whatever it is, I'm truly grateful.

No comments: