Sunday, December 3, 2006

Day 4

Today was kinda rough, not as bad as day 3 but it definetly was not easy. I woke up this morning feeling rested but I couldn't get out of the bed. I wanted to lay there for awhile you know. I get up at the ridiculous hour of 3:30 in the morning. It is pure insanity on my body. It took me forever to train my body to go to bed before 11 p.m. Since I've been on this fast I've actually had time to rest. The results have been amazing. I feel completly different. I feel more productive and alert. I'm not walking around sluggish throughout the day. Feeling like I'm just exisiting.

There is something about this fast. I wanted to quit today. I was tired of it. Tired of the lemonade, tired of the tea, tired of the swf. But then I thought to myself how long am I going to keep living like this. Making commitments and breaking them. Creating goals never fulfilling them. Living life, utilizing only a fraction of my potential because I'm to lazy, scared, tired, and ultimately a procrastinator. How many more excuses will I make up for not fulfilling my true life's destiny. I started this journey with the goal of accomplishing a major breakthrough in my life. I'm trying to breakthrough some serious strongholds here. I have to finish this fast.

I have to finish this fast
I have to finish this fast
I have to finish this fast
I have to finish this fast

I just have to. I refuse to present myself to be used by God with anything less than the very best of me. Because He has always given me the very best of Him.

For skoolafish - Press On Bruh You've Come To Far To Give Up Now!

No comments: